Information We Collect and How We Use It:
Personally Identifiable Information:
We collect information which is personal and identifiable to you, which you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected when you register to use the Site including your name, e‐mail, contact details, business details, and depending on the user valid credit card or banking information for use of the Sites.
Non‐Personally Identifiable Information:
- In General: We may also collect information through technology that does not identify you personally in order to make our site more interesting and useful. This information may also be used to optimize website performance within a given browser and increase the speed of navigation.
Cookies: We may use a standard feature in browser software called “cookies” to enhance your experience with the Sites. Cookies are small files that your web browser places on your hard drive for record‐keeping purposes. By showing how and when visitors use this website, cookies help us identify how many unique users visit this website and track user trends and patterns. They also function to prevent you from having to re‐enter information required to use this website.
- Additional Information on Cookies: Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Sharing Information with Third Parties: We sometimes contract with third parties to assist us in maintaining and managing our user information, to fulfill promotions, to communicate with our users and for other purposes where we believe such sharing is of benefit or legally required or otherwise permitted by you. For Example:
- We may provide information to service providers to help us bring you the services we offer. Specifically, we may use third parties to facilitate our business, such as to host the service at a co‐location facility for servers, to send out email updates about the Sites, to remove repetitive information from our user lists, to process payments for products or services, or to provide search results or links (including sponsored links). In connection with these offerings and business operations, our service providers may have access to your personal information for use for a limited time in connection with these business activities. If we use third parties for the processing of any personal information, we will make reasonable efforts to implement contractual and technical protections limiting the use of that information to our specified purposes.
- To the extent it is permitted by the law, we may share, rent, sell or otherwise provide your personal information or other information collected online with unrelated third parties for marketing or any other lawful purposes. If you do not agree to have your personal information or other information collected online shared with third parties for these purposes, feel free to contact us by contacting customer service via email at 1341 West Fullerton Avenue PMB 365 Chicago, IL 60614 and placing the words “Opt‐out” in the subject heading.
- We may be required to disclose user information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information until we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards. Additionally, we may share account or other information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Sites, or to prevent imminent bodily harm. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents, or government agencies.
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy: Protecting the privacy of the very young is extremely important to us. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. We never collect or maintain information at our website from those under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our records.
- Security and Data Storage: We employ procedural and technological security measures that are designed to safeguard your personal information from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.